Theorietag Automaten und Formale Sprachen #
The Theorietag “Automaten und Formale Sprachen” 2023, the annual meeting of the special interest group (Fachgruppe) on automata and formal languages of the Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI e.V.) will take place on October 4-6, 2023, in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Invited speakers #
- Christoph Haase (University of Oxford)
- Sandra Kiefer (University of Oxford)
- Daniel Neider (Technische Universität Dortmund)
- Joël Ouaknine (MPI-SWS)
- Anne-Kathrin Schmuck (MPI-SWS)
Important dates #
- Registration: (to be announced)
- Submission of abstracts: August 15, 2023 (details will follow)
- Arrival: Oct 3, 2023
- Theorietag: Oct 4-6, 2023
As every year, all speakers are asked to submit abstracts of their talks of at most 4 pages. We will create an electronic proceedings booklet for the meeting.
The meeting will mostly take place in the MPI-SWS building. The participants are asked to book their own accommodation. Please see Travel and Accomodation.
The lectures, lunches, and coffee breaks will take place on the first floor. You can reach it by going up the stairs you see from the entrance. There is also an elevator, which is to the left of the entrance. We will also provide a room where you can sit and work.
Contact and organization #
For any questions, please contact theorietag2023 (at) mpi-sws.org.
The Theorietag is organized by:
- Anthony W. Lin, RPTU Kaiserslautern
- Georg Zetzsche, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS)
Anti-Harassment Policy #
We believe that the advancement of research is best accomplished in an environment that is open, diverse and respectful to all participants. During the conference, we will follow the anti-harassment policy of ACM. Anyone witnessing or subject to unacceptable behaviour should notify the conference chairs.